Tuesday, October 13, 2015

In Case You Were Wondering: The Notes Version

The first in my series of Posts to Make You Feel Better About Yourself.
(What can I say? I'm a giver.)

I make a lot of notes. In notebooks. On envelopes. On Post-Its. Sometimes even on a gum wrapper if it's handy. I also use the Notes app on my phone fairly frequently.

Every now and then I come across one of these old notes. They are typically pretty easy to decipher. Grocery list. To-Dos. Things to look up later. Appointments. Birthday and Christmas lists. Funny quotes from movies or TV shows. Homework assignments. 

Sometimes they even serve as a kind of time-capsule: Remember that time I was out of mascara? Or that day that I thought I could plant ground cover AND paint a bedroom? Or that one time on NYPD Blue when that suspect said, "Shut your pretty girl hole up?" Ah, good times. Good times.

But every now and then I come across a note that makes no sense at all. None. 

Like this:



What the what?!?

I don't know. But if you figure it out, give me a call.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is easy. It's a list of "Things I Don't Like to Do, Shows I Like to Watch (and not watch), Stuff I Wear, New Hairdo Ideas, Things I Can Never Find When I Need Them, and Ice Cream Guys Who Like to Use Inappropriate Names For Their Flavors." Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete